We are committed to protecting your privacy. When you share information with us, by creating an account and uploading your personal information, we want you to be assured of the manner in which we are using such details and the ways in which your privacy can be protected. Your privacy matters to People Innovations Pty Ltd; so whether you are new to People Innovations Pty Ltd or a long term user, please do take the time to get to know our practices and if you have any questions, please contact us.
Personal Information is information that we hold which is identifiable as being about you. We may collect the following types of personal information about you:
- Phone number
- Fax number
- Email address
- Information on your resume
- Information from enquiries you have made
- Communications between us
- Credit card information
- Work performance information
- Sensitive information pertaining to you including your racial or ethnic origin; or political opinion; or religious beliefs, affiliations; or philosophical beliefs; or sexual preferences; or criminal record; or health and medical records.
We collect personal information from you in various ways, including: when you access our website; when you interact with us electronically or in person; when you register with us, we store the user ID and password which we may to elect to provide for you; when you engage in a transaction while logged onto our site; when you as a job seeker or candidate complete an employment application on our website; when you as a recruiter or job provider register with us to seek prospective candidates; when you send us communications, then we may collect such communications in a specific file; when we receive any reference or results of inquiries about you from your former employers or colleagues; when we receive results of any competency or medical test or of your works right status; when we receive performance feedback or complaint pertaining to you from your workplace; when we receive any information about any insurance investigation, litigation, registration or professional disciplinary matter, criminal matter, inquest or inquiry in which you are involved and when we provide our services to you. Sensitive information is collected only when it is necessary for business purposes and it shall, in most cases, be disclosed with your consent.
We use the information collected to understand your needs; to match your needs and expectations with the available opportunities; to provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information such as payment for work completed on a temporary assignment, follow up with you to check your availability for work, your performance appraisals and assessments, any workplace rehabilitation, management of any complaint, enquiry related to you, any insurance claim or proposal that requires your personal or sensitive information; to provide you with information about prospective candidates and to otherwise provide you with requested information or services. We may also from time to time use your Personal Information to send you automated email messages regarding our services, including employment information and information about prospective candidates. You may opt out of receiving such email messages by updating your profile at any time.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will disclose information to our clients where necessary and appropriate in connection with the provision of staffing services. When we share your personal information with our clients as a part of the free resume search service or any other resume sharing services, we will require them to keep all such information confidential and secure.
- We may disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include, for example, hosting our web servers, analyzing data, measuring the number of visitors to our sites, enhancing security, monitoring traffic volume statistics, providing legal, accounting and marketing services.
- We may disclose information to the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process to (a) comply with the law requiring such disclosure; (b) protect the rights or property of People Innovations Pty Ltd or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; (d) protect the personal safety of the users or the public or in the event of a merger, consolidation or sale of all or substantially all assets.
We may disclose your personal information to recipients situated in a country outside Australia. if (a) we reasonably believe and or after taking reasonable steps to ensure that such foreign country is subject to a law which provides adequate level of data protection and handling of sensitive and personal information; or (b) if you have provided your consent for such disclosure.
We take reasonable steps to protect your information from unauthorized access. When our registration form asks you to provide sensitive personal information, that information is encrypted and is protected with a secure email system. We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems. We restrict access to personal information to People Innovations Pty Ltd employees, clients and candidates who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Extent of Application
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.